To transfer your Local shares from another broker to Chaka you will need the below requirements and steps to complete the process:
1. Letter from the shareholder to the resident stockbroker (House).
2. Contact the stockbroker for the transfer form to fill
3. Transfer of stock(s) request form. ( attached)
4. Copy of recent means of identification.
5. Utility bill less than three months old.
6. Sign out fee varies from one house to another (i.e. N2,000 to N5,000) per CSCS account.
Download the attached inter-member transfer letter and transfer of stock request form to be filled and forwarded back to us along with the other requirements.